martedì 24 febbraio 2015

songs

Today I suggest you two songs, the former is the last track we have listened to during 
the concert at school, "I lived" by One republic; what does it mean?What is its message?

Maybe to enjoy and appreciate life, whatever may happen, every moment life will give us, 

"of every broken bone, I swear I lived" 
(con le ossa rotte, giuro che ho vissuto) 

Use Google Translator to translate unknown words


The latter is a modern ballad, which won the latest Grammy Awards on 9th February: "Stay with me" by Sam Smith.
 It has the same characteristics of  ancient, medieval ballads, a narrative structure, use of repetitions and of a plain (easy) language; its main theme is usually love, often unhappy love.

"Stay with me, cause you're all I need"
(resta con me, sei la sola cosa di cui ho bisogno) Enjoy it!




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento